We love baking cookies at our house.
Kids are eager to help out in the kitchen and it is great to see them all going hyped up about putting on their aprons and getting to work with the flour!
Oh, and did I mention we all love the delicious smell wafting through the house after a good baking session?Yes, that!
Baking helps me relax and lift up my spirits like no other. Anyways, take a look at this Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Recipe!
Yumminess guaranteed! You will love it 🙂
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie- Ingredients
2/3 cup butter, room temperature
2/3 cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Recipe- Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease or line a cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Begin to add eggs, mixing well
4. In a separate bowl, lightly stir the oats, flour, baking soda, and salt
5. Now slowly add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing well
6. Once the batter is mixed stir in cranberries, coconut and white chocolate chips
7. I then use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough onto the prepared baking sheet lightly rounded the cookie dough into a ball shape pat to flatten slightly
8. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned on the edges
9. Let cool for a couple minutes on the pan, then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool
All that is left to do after these steps is to enjoy the Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Recipe!
Your family will thank you for it 🙂
Interested to check out my other cookie recipes?
Following might be good ones 🙂