How can I let Christmas go WITHOUT sharing an awesome craft idea? And this Mason Jar Snow Globe tutorial is just perfect! I mean they turned out OK and gotta admit, pictures do look great!
If you are wondering how to make a Christmas snow globe, I have got you covered mama. Let out your DIY snow globe muse this holiday season. Trust me you will be glad you did coz this mason jar snow globe will be a showstopper on any holiday event you host! And guess who gets to take the credit for creating this thing of beauty?
Yep! Yours truly.
DIY snow globe is all the rave. So why not jump in the bandwagon and make a festive Mason jar snow globe of your own? Makes total sense.
Here’s to unleashing your creative side. Learn how to make a Christmas snow globe below:
Make a Christmas Snow Globe with Mason Jar!
- Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Miniature Christmas ornaments
- Clear Christmas ornaments
- Glue gun
- A bag of fake snow
- Cut the strings off the miniature ornaments.
- Using the lid of the Mason jar trace the inner circle part on the white paper.
- Cut the circle and hot glue it to the inner part of the lid.
- Create a scene by hot gluing the ornaments onto the white piece of paper that is attached to the lid.
- Add snow to your scene.
- Open your clear plastic ornament so it’s in two pieces. Attach one half of the ornament to the outer portion of the Mason jar lid.
RELATED: 7 Creative Christmas Craft Ideas
- Place your dome onto the jar. There is a small part of the ornament that is meant to have the string attached to it. Be sure that portion of the ornament is at the back of the jar.
- Add whatever you would like inside the jar complete it.
All done. Your very own Christmas Snow Globe is ready!
Not that hard to be honest and the end result is worth all the work you did. Hope you try this one and come let me know how it turned out?
RELATED: Christmas Craft Wrapping Paper Tree
Have a VERY Merry Christmas mamas. Be blessed!