Halloween is next week! How ready are you? 🙂
Well, I have been playing around with Rice Krispies lately. Halloween Rice Krispie treats are great to serve the little ones that come trick or treating. The Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie treats we made a few weeks ago is a great crowd pleaser. If you missed the post, no worries, you can get the recipe here
Now, we have one more to add to that list: Eye Ball Krispies Treat
! This one is so easy to make and will only take about 15 minutes to prepare. Whip this one up on Halloween eve for everyone to enjoy!
Take a peek below to make a batch of your own.
Halloween Rice Krispie Treats- Eye Ball Rice Krispies
Time: 15 minutes
• 7 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal
• ¾ of 16 oz. pkg. Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
• 4 tbsp. Butter
• 36 Wilton Candy Eyeballs
• 1 tbsp. Green Sugar Glitter
1. Heat large stove top pot on low. Add butter.
2. Once butter is melted, add marshmallows.
3. Stir constantly until marshmallows have melted. Remove from heat.
4. Add Rice Krispies Treats Cereal, green sugar glitter, and candy eyeballs to large mixing bowl. Stir.
5. Add marshmallow/butter mixture to mixing bowl.
Stir well. If needed, use hands to evenly combine ingredients.
6. Serve immediately if you desire a gooey consistency. Refrigerate for 20 minutes if you desire a crunchy consistency.
See, that was easy! Totally doable 🙂
Make your own Halloween Rice Krispie Treats this Halloween and celebrate in style!