Frozen Inspired Party Theme Ideas 4: Candy Bites
If you love the movie Frozen, you and your little prince and princesses will love these Frozen inspired candy bites. These candy bites are easy and inexpensive to make, and are sure to go with your Frozen themed parties and celebrations. Take a look below at how you can make your own and be enjoying these tasty treats in no time.
Hershey’s White Chocolate Treasures
Blue candy sprinkles
Small mixing bowl
You can use regular white chocolate bits if you would like. We used Hershey’s since they melt nicely and evenly. Plus, everyone loves the flavor of Hershey’s! Blue candy sprinkles can be found at most retail stores or baking supplies stores. They can be flavored or unflavored, just use what works for you and your own personal tastes and preferences.
1. Unwrap 7-10 candies and place them in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Heat on high for 20-30 seconds at a time, stirring in between increments.
3. Continue the process until the chocolate is smooth and free from clumps.
4. Pour the mixture onto a cold plate. You want to pour it into circle/dot shapes.
5. Sprinkle with a generous amount of blue candy sprinkles while the mixture is still wet.
6. Place the plate in the refrigerator and allow the candy to cool and harden.
After several hours, the candy will harden and pop right off the plate with the gentle lift of a knife. These candies will melt quickly, so serve them right away or keep them in a cool place until you are ready. If the candy does not pop off right away, allow them to sit in the fridge a little longer so they are fully hardened.
These Frozen inspired candies look great decorating cupcakes, dropped into hot chocolate, or served as is. They are the perfect combo of icy and frosty colors, sure to accent your FROZEN inspired party well.
So gather your supplies and give these Frozen inspired candy bites a try. They are so easy that even children will be able to make them!