Chilly winter nights call for a hot and hearty meal that your whole family will love. If you are looking for a tasty dish that is simple to make, cost efficient, and is sure to leave you full, this Sour Cream Noodles and Beef is the perfect dish. It only takes around 30 minutes to make, and once you add a side salad and slice of bread, you have a complete dinner. Take a look at how easy this recipe is to make!
1 pound steak, cut into cubes
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 can of sliced mushrooms, or 1 cup of fresh, sliced
2 beef bouillon cubes
1 cup water
1 tablespoon of butter
1 teaspoon paprika
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 cup of sour cream
2 cups of egg noodles
1. First, place the butter in your skillet and allow it to melt.
2. Stir in your steak, onion, and mushrooms. Stir well to keep the ingredients from sticking or burning.
3. Next, add your bouillon cubes and water and allow the mixture to simmer for 8-10 minutes.
4. Now, you will add your egg noodles. Replace the cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until your noodles are nice and tender.
5. Season the mixture with a pinch of salt and pepper.
6. Last, stir in your sour cream and stir well.
7. Sprinkle with paprika to finish (optional).
In no time you can be enjoying this hearty and savory dish your family will adore. Feel free to add additional ingredients that you feel will enhance the dish, or feel free to leave out any ingredients you don’t particularly care for. You want to create something that appeals to you and your tastes, so have fun with this dish and experiment with various add ins if you wish.
Usher in the cold nights winter is bringing with it with this tasty dish you are sure to love!