My friend, TK over at Sand in My Toes Blog recently nominated me and A Momless Mom for the Versatile Blogger Award and I am really happy in accepting this great honor!
Versatile Blogger is an award that goes around the blogging world to acknowledge the versatility and creativity exhibited by bloggers in their blogging endeavors. This Award is passed on from one blogger to another as a supreme gesture of supporting each other and by doing so, they are in effect, encouraging themselves to advance their own blog to new levels of success. There are two other awards I have received prior to this in my ten months of blogging life- One was Leibster and the other was Beautiful Mom Blogger Award
Generous awards like this really keeps us bloggers going on rough times when we get hit with writers block or just run dry of ideas to write about. Blogging is a great commitment that involves lots of hard work and dedication. But the satisfaction we get out of it is priceless. I am sure, my fellow blogger friends would agree.
Now, without further delay, let me get into what I have to do upon being a Versatile Blogger.
First, I would like to thank TK for choosing me for this award.
Second, I have to nominate 15 other bloggers for this award. I don’t have 15, but I came up with 10!
Here they are:
All the above bloggers are now notified about their Award.
Finally, with this nomination, TK has a golden chance of getting to know me a bit better because I am going to tell her seven random things about myself.
Well, that will be interesting!
So here we go:
1. Coffee is my life line. I can survive without food, but not without coffee
2. I hate cooking. In fact, I am a terrible cook. Although I invent new recipes and make new dishes at home all the time, I know in my heart that they are horrible because there is always something that I don’t get right and in the process I will end up ruining the whole recipe.
3. I have a bad temper. You don’t want to be anywhere around me when I am angry. I am working on mellowing myself down using breathing techniques and all that, but I still do have my bad days.
4. I love reading. Reading my favorite authors is almost like taking vacation to exotic spots for me! I don’t get much time to read anymore though and it is sad…
5. Scary Movies can still scare me to death at night. But that doesn’t stop me from watching them. Ha!
6. I love to drive my car fast. In the highway. Only when I am alone.
7. Finally, I am the most sensitive and emotional person you will ever see.
There! Now you know my darkest secrets
Thank you for reading them.
I am excited to get to know more about my 10 nominated bloggers as well.