Let’s switch gears a bit and concentrate on making you pretty today 😉 And why not right? After all, summer is not too far away!
Today, I am going to share a “summery” scrub that has the potential to bring on the “tropical side” in you. Why yes, you are welcome! Take a peek below and find out how you can make a batch of this Homemade Orange Mango Sugar Scrub.
Homemade Orange Mango Sugar Scrub
Makes: 12 oz.
• ½ cup Freeze Dried Mangos
• 1½ cup Brown Sugar
• 1 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (room temperature)
• 1 tbsp. Orange Extract
• 4 tbsp. Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
1. Using a blender (I recommend NutriBullet
), blend freeze-dried mangos for atleast 10 seconds or until crushed.
2.Combine crushed mango and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl.
3. Add room temperature coconut oil to mixture. Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
4.Add orange extract and fresh orange juice to sugar mixture. Stir well until completely combined.
5. Store in mason jar with tightly sealed lid.
Tip #1: use organic ingredients.
Tip #2: works as an exfoliator and moisturizer.
Hope you like this little DIY skin treatment. As you can see, this orange mango sugar scrub is so easy to make and quite effective as well. Enjoy!