Fall is the perfect time of year to start cooking up some of your favorite soups. However, if you don’t have a big collection of soup recipes, it gets a little boring cooking the same chicken noodle week after week. I’ve put together 10 fall favorite soups that you can cook for your family this fall!
10 Fall Favorite Soups
1. Easy Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup – This is a very easy chicken noodle soup recipe! Start this in the morning and it will be ready in time for dinner.
2. – Looking for a hearty soup that will keep you toasty and full? If so this one is a must try.
3. Loaded Baked Potato Soup – Baked potato soup is the perfect dish for the fall months. Serve this with some warm fresh bread.
4. – Do you have an abundance of squash from your garden? If so this might be a soup you want to try.
5. Easy White Chicken Chili – White chicken chili is so tasty and this recipe looks simple and so yummy! Make sure to put this on your list of recipes to try.
6. Corn Sausage Chowder – When you want to cook something that is unique and not boring, this might be the way to go. I have a feeling you will impress your family and guests with this recipe.
7. Crock Pot Taco Soup – Finding crock pot recipes is always fun especially when they look this good!
8. Turkey Chili – This recipe is a healthier version then traditional chili. Instead of ground beef it uses ground turkey!
9. Easy Enchilada Soup – Craving Mexican food? If so you should consider cooking up this easy enchilada soup. Serve with chips and salsa!
10. Chicken & Dumplings – Chicken and dumplings are classic recipe that never gets old. If you have never cooked chicken and dumplings before, you might be surprised at how easy it is.
What is your favorite fall soup?